Submit Support Request
Customer rights and responsibilities
Aramex ensures that all customers have the right to be:
- Informed and protected against fraudulent, deceitful or misleading information and to have access to accurate information
and facts needed to make informed choices and decisions.
- Offered compensation wherever applicable and subject to Aramex’s standard terms & conditions listed on the Air Waybill.
- Treated in a fair, transparent, and professional manner fairly without any discrimination at all times.
Aramex customers have the responsibility to:
- Be aware of the service terms and quality of Aramex products and services before using Aramex services.
- Provide clear guidelines or instructions on specific needs or requirements related to products or services.
- Provide feedback and inform Aramex of dissatisfaction or any issues with a product or service in a fair and precise manner
How to find and contact us?
Makata Industrial Estate, Opp Chibuku Factory, Macleod Road
P.O. Box 629 – Blantyre Malawi.
+265 212 951 499
+265 888 823 540
+265 888 207 112
+265 888 823 810
+265 991 622 960
Along Mchinji Road Opposite ARET After MRA
+265 212 351 218
We are here for you
As part of Aramex’s commitment to transparency and clarity on how it does its business with its customers, it has outlined in
this charter our commitments, our customer’s rights and responsibilities and the different channels through which customers
can communicate with us.
Aramex is committed to:
- Its core customers service values namely; timeliness, customer centricity, consistency, proactiveness, knowledge &
competency and efficiency.
- Provision of customized services that cater to customers’ needs and requirements.
- Ensuring services are in adherence with Aramex set of customer service delivery standards
- High-quality service and responsive customer support.
- Cost-effective solutions.
- Communicating relevant and clear information and updates related to products and services to our customers.
- Ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of customers’ personal information as well as ensuring the safety and security of the usage
of this information.
- Engaging with customers through different channels to enhance our services and products, including the below:
- Sales meetings.
- Online communication forums, social media and live chats
- Branches and outlets
- Contact centers
- The provision of any warning information and labeling of its services to its customers wherever and whenever needed.
- Periodically engaging in activities to measure customer satisfaction measurement by piloting different projects and surveys to
generate further insights about the customer experience and enhance our policies and processes.
- Analyzing customer feedback and complaints regularly and reporting our performance through a dashboard which measures
compliance against a set of KPIs identified for each service delivery channel.
- Each delivery channel is assessed against Aramex customer service delivery standards through different means including
dashboards, quality audits, and special projects.
- Training its employees professionally and according to their main duties and responsibilities
Different payment methods are available through Aramex customer engagement portals.